Beeswax has a moisturizing effect that makes it perfect for skin care products such as creams, salves, & scrubs. It is a unique substance in that it can coat and protect, while still allowing your skin to breathe.
- 1 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 ounces (weight) beeswax
- double boiler
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- Essential oils (optional) Lavender is a great choice!
- combine the oils and beeswax in the top half of the double boiler
- heat just until the wax melts
- remove from heat. stir frequently while cooling.
- Add vitamin E oil and stir
- Spoon cream into a clear jar