Honey butter is a luxurious 2-ingredient spread that’s perfect on everything from bagels and toast to muffins. It’s simple to make and the whole family will love it!
- Honey (use regular honey or creamed honey)
- Butter (if you don’t plan on storing the honey butter in the fridge, use salted)
- Salt (optional) – add a pinch if using unsalted butter
- Soften the butter. Take the butter out of the fridge at least 30 minutes prior to starting to recipe so it has a chance to soften up (room temperature is ideal)
- Whip the butter. Add the butter to a mixing bowl, and using an electric hand mixer, beat the butter until it’s fluffy.
- Add the honey. Pour in the honey, add some salt, and continue mixing until you’ve got a smooth mixture.
- Done! Transfer the honey butter to a bowl or jar.